I wish i had read the reviews.I live in canada so this reasonably priced blanket becomes an arm and a leg.
Not to mention I had to dpend another 15 just to pick the *** thing up from the post office. Im totally willing to forgive this but we open it up and its the wrong color. They sent me camo when even the reciept says blue plaid. Now shipping it back and having them send the right one is logical so i call them within the hours their website says they are open only to fond its totally wrong.
And because of where i live it would be very difficult to get ahold of them in any of my waking/not working hours.
And honestly i would probably have to spend more on shipping and picking up than the *** thing is worth.Total balls.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Snuggie Plaid
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "THEY SAY THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AN THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR BUT THATS A LOAD OF YOU KNOW. I WAS TOLD I ASKED A CLIENT OUT ON A..."
- "Our 2015 Salem cruise lite 28 ft-From day one - power hitch blows fuse constantly (had to do by hand every time )the power rear stabilizers stopped raising and lowering..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."