Kitimat, British Columbia

I wish i had read the reviews.I live in canada so this reasonably priced blanket becomes an arm and a leg.

Not to mention I had to dpend another 15 just to pick the *** thing up from the post office. Im totally willing to forgive this but we open it up and its the wrong color. They sent me camo when even the reciept says blue plaid. Now shipping it back and having them send the right one is logical so i call them within the hours their website says they are open only to fond its totally wrong.

And because of where i live it would be very difficult to get ahold of them in any of my waking/not working hours.

And honestly i would probably have to spend more on shipping and picking up than the *** thing is worth.Total balls.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of snuggie plaid from My Snuggie Store and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants My Snuggie Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by My Snuggie Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with My Snuggie Store?

Comments